Identicon Plugin make my forum not reachable - PHP 7.1.x, MariaDB

Alexander_254111a5
Identicon Plugin make my forum not reachable - PHP 7.1.x, MariaDB
Alexander@254111a5 Monday 3rd June 2019, 17:31:53

Hello Fred,

First and foremost thank you for the new flatboard version. My upgrade today was done automatically by the installer.

The plugin "Identicon" makes my forum unreachable. Error.log shows me these errors.

Stack trace:
#0 /flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Generator/GdGenerator.php(73): Identicon\Generator\BaseGenerator->setString(NULL)
#1 /flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Generator/GdGenerator.php(60): Identicon\Generator\GdGenerator->getImageResource(NULL, '70', NULL, NULL)
#2 flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Identicon.php(68): Identicon\Generator\GdGenerator->getImageBinaryData(NULL, '70', NULL, NULL)
#3flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Identicon.php(98): Identicon\Identicon->getImageData(NULL, '70', NULL, NULL)
#4 flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/identicon.plg.php(90): Identicon\Identicon->getImageDataUri(NULL, '70')
#5flatboardforum.de/lib/Plugin.lib.php(52): identicon_profile(NULL)
#6 flatboardforum.de/lib/Plugin.li in flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Generator/BaseGenerator.php on line 193
[03-Jun-2019 16:32:24 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Undefined index: forum in flatboardforum.de/theme/bootstrap/lastposts.tpl.php on line 63
[03-Jun-2019 16:32:24 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Undefined index: trip in flatboardforum.de/theme/bootstrap/lastposts.tpl.php on line 69
[03-Jun-2019 16:32:24 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: The string cannot be null. in flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Generator/BaseGenerator.php:193
Stack trace:
#0 flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Generator/GdGenerator.php(73): Identicon\Generator\BaseGenerator->setString(NULL)
#1 flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Generator/GdGenerator.php(60): Identicon\Generator\GdGenerator->getImageResource(NULL, '70', NULL, NULL)
#2 flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Identicon.php(68): Identicon\Generator\GdGenerator->getImageBinaryData(NULL, '70', NULL, NULL)
#3 flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Identicon.php(98): Identicon\Identicon->getImageData(NULL, '70', NULL, NULL)
#4flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/identicon.plg.php(90): Identicon\Identicon->getImageDataUri(NULL, '70')
#5 flatboardforum.de/lib/Plugin.lib.php(52): identicon_profile(NULL)
#6 flatboardforum.de/lib/Plugin.li in flatboardforum.de/plugin/identicon/Identicon/Generator/BaseGenerator.php on line 193

The forum is on PHP 7.1, MariaDB 10.2 or 10.1.

Can you help me, please? Thank you in advance.

Last modified: Friday 7th June 2019, 18:08:35
Blogger, Webmaster, Forum-Admin, Wiki-Writer and CMS Service Provider from Rostock, Germany. I have a large Portfolio on the Internet and also offer Services. Flatboard is my World and the Forum tells me completely.
Main-Blog >> Main-CMS-Forum.

Replies 5
Fred_4346f29d
Fred  Tuesday 4th June 2019, 10:20:08

Hi Alexander,
Did you this error since the update 2.3 or before?
The plugin "Identicon" have not been modified during the update.
Did you make a backup before updating your "data" folder, either by the Backup plugin or manually?
If you have a backup, and can I send it directly from my email?

Before ask a question, read the documentation.
Please like in alternativeto.net 👍🏻
╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!

Prétendre que votre droit à une sphère privée n'est pas important parce que vous n'avez rien à cacher n'est rien d'autre que dire que la liberté d'expression n'est pas essentielle car vous n'avez rien à dire.
-- E. Snowden

Fred_4346f29d
Fred  Wednesday 5th June 2019, 11:23:21

I can not reproduce the bug, so I'm waiting for a backup of your "data" folder before updating if possible.

╰☆╮Flatboard╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!

Prétendre que votre droit à une sphère privée n'est pas important parce que vous n'avez rien à cacher n'est rien d'autre que dire que la liberté d'expression n'est pas essentielle car vous n'avez rien à dire.
-- E. Snowden

Alexander_254111a5
Alexander@254111a5  Wednesday 5th June 2019, 21:01:57

Hi @Fred,

I can't remember what your email was like. Can you please write to me at alexanderliebrecht@internetblogger.de . Thank you.

I was able to backup the /data directory, but unfortunately after updating to Flatboard 2.3. The plugin Identicon is always in error.log and this has something to do with the error in my forum.
Blogger, Webmaster, Forum-Admin, Wiki-Writer and CMS Service Provider from Rostock, Germany. I have a large Portfolio on the Internet and also offer Services. Flatboard is my World and the Forum tells me completely.
Main-Blog >> Main-CMS-Forum.

Fred_4346f29d
Fred  Wednesday 5th June 2019, 23:45:00

You can sent your backup in stradfred#gmail#com 😉.

-- E. Snowden

Fred_4346f29d
Fred  Friday 7th June 2019, 18:07:34

I had to remove 4 empty topics and answers that displayed these errors.
Do not forget to save data before futur update 😉

-- E. Snowden

Suggested Topics
Fred_4346f29d
1.3K 15
identicon
545 3
Want to read more? Browse all categories or view latest topics.